Sunday, March 29, 2009

Singapore Brands



Did you know that there are many very good local brands in Singapore? You have probably bought something that is designed and made in Singapore without realising it!

To let people become more aware that Singapore has some very good local brands, an organisation called GET SINGAPORE has managed to get 37 local brands to tell people what they sell and where to find them.

Some examples of these brands include Charles and Keith and Prints. Go to the GET SINGAPORE website at http://www.getsingapore.sg/ if you want to find out what the other 34 brands are.
Look out for the GET SINGAPORE logo the next time you are at a shopping centre!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did not know singapore has so many brands!


Desiree

Anonymous said...

Many people likes to buy brands
done by
4fa

Anonymous said...

I think I will go and find out what are the other brands and try to look out for the Get Singapore logo at shopping centres.



Done by: Dennisa, Vanessa and Evangeline

Anonymous said...

Wow! I seriously did not know that Singapore has so many brands!


Chloe Chua, Mon theint and Shristi Rai

P4 Joy

Anonymous said...

I did not know Singaporens are so capable!

Anonymous said...

I think the GET SINGAPORE organisation is quite a good idea. That programme has helped me to realise that Singapore can have so many brands. I think I should try buying some of the Singapore brands to see how it is....

Anonymous said...

We think that GET SINGAPORE is very useful as it help local brands to make more money and get more attention.It can also help to attract tourists.

Anonymous said...

it was great to let us know that Singapore have so many good brands.

Anonymous said...

I think that local brands here in Singapore is very good.

Allaura said...

I think that they should advertise the brands that are popular.

Janet said...

This is great! I think that Singapore Brands are more safe especially food products.

Red group 1 said...

Shops that has a GET SINGAPORE are very good. Many many many