Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Big Bird Airlift (P6 Peace)

We enjoyed reading the article on how the penguins were affected by the oil spill. After we read the article, many of us responded that we wanted to be the volunteers who tirelessly clean the feathers of the penguins. We admire the volunteers who had spent so much time cleaning the oil off the their feathers by hand, using toothbrushes and detergent. Each of these volunteers worked 16 hours a day! They certainly love and care for these little creatures! So do WE!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to help them! They are very kind and caring people


~Danna~

cynthialamcool said...

So bad for the penguins! i also want to be volunteer.... how good is it to help such cute animals

Mirella said...

I feel fun when I was using the E-learning. They have instructions as I could complete except the Science and the Non-Mother Tongue because my lastest lesson does not have any items. So I called Miss Aidah, the ICT Trainer but she did not answer. When I access the Gmail, and chat with Siti Nuriana if she could help me. Luckily I went to asknlearn to check and it has many items. I complete the things that I should do.

The 2nd day of E-learning was fun. Nothing have change.I could finish the whole things

hui yi said...

I love penguins and am thinking of helping them :D .