Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Favourite Television Programme (6 Joy)

This week's Little Red Dot featured an article that traced the evolution of Singapore's television programmes from 40 years ago to the present. Let's see what some of 6 Joy's favourite TV programmes are!

Vishalini
My favourite programme is Wheel of Fortune. It is very interesting because I find it very challenging to predict the answers. I also get to learn some new words in the process. Some of the contestants are so lucky - they win lots of money as well as trips to exotic destinations! I hope to participate in Wheel of Fortune one day and win myself some prizes!

Nabilah
Samayal Samayal is a Tamil cooking show. I love to cook so I get lots of ideas for new recipes from the show. I then cook the dishes for my family!

Sammi
My favourite program is Deadly 60. It is shown every Monday at 8.30pm on the okto channel. I like it because it features animals that are not found in Singapore. I find the information quite useful for Science and it is fascinating to watch them catch sharks and crocodiles. The most amazing scene in the show was one where they showed a giant alligator turtle stuck in a fishing net! I really want to see the turtle in real life. There are other programmes that I like to watch. They are mostly about Science as I love Science.




Whoa... Fierce.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite program is corniel and bernie.I am a p4 that is why

Anonymous said...

Mine is Upin and Ipin. Haha !

NicoleDave said...

Favourite tv programme is WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE.Is both funny and exiting.