Thursday, August 4, 2011

Saying Thanks for Kindness

Over the last few months, we have been reading about different ways to show kindness to ourselves and to others around us through the activities in The Straits Times Little Red Dot Kindness Passport as well as the articles in LRD on kindness.

In our school, we were so inspired by all these articles that we wrote down notes to thank people in our lives who are kind to us.

Here are some of our notes for you to read an enjoy! Remember to say thank you to someone who has been kind to you today!

Do you remember the kindness messages you sent to each other? Did you receive any kindness messages from your friends? Did you feel appreciated?

10 comments:

Fiona Tay Hui Ling said...

I would like to thank my teacher,Mdm Juita for encouraging me to build an interest in English.

ella fam said...

i want to thank my teachers as they help me in my subjects and is very kind to me....and i would also like to thank my classmates,for being very nice to me,especially my best friend,matthea....i would like to thank everyone that knows me...i wish them that good things come in their way!

ella fam
4 humility
28 october 2011

gladys said...

i would like thank mdm chee for teaching me mew things and encouraging me to find new friends we will always love you mdm chee





from love Gladys

Nagalakshmi said...

I am very happy that i have a lovely and wonderful form teacher Mdm Chee. I can improve on my math and science !!!!!!!!!! when mdm chee teaches me.

R.Srivarshini said...

I'm thankful that i've got a wonderful teacher like Mdm Chee to improve my Maths & Science !!! ;-)

Rachel Lin said...

I would like to thank all my teachers. I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD BLESS ALL OF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:)

Meghna Dijin said...

I would like to thank my teachers for their guide and their encouragement to help me acrchive good results in Maths So i just can't say just a thank you but a millions of thankyous


Meghna dijin p6 faith

En You(P6 Joy) said...

OH!I love thoughs message it makes me feel I really make good friend and it comford me.

Jenice Vinodhini Nelson (6 JOY) said...

i would like to thank all my teachers for teaching me i will also like to praise them for their effort they have put in .. thank you my lovely teachers :)

Ellen Teo (6 Joy) said...

Yes, I remembered. I received a few message from my friend, she wrote"Ellen you are kind!!". I felt appreciated.